About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Corrugated Plastic Easel Back
Make any large rigid sign free standing with our custom cut durable corrugated plastic easel stand. Our heavy duty easel backs are cut on 3/16" thick corrugated plastic. The waterproof plastic easel stand are simple and easy to use. When you're done with it the easel folds flat up against the back of your sign.
NOTE: Some signs may need more than 1 easel back. The larger Big Checks will require 2 easel backs.
Heavy Duty Easel Back Details
- 3/16" Thick corrugated plastic
- Lightweight plastic with hollow flutes
- Waterproof & durable
- Indoor & outdoor use
- Includes double sided stick tape pre adhered to the easel back
- Adheres to any large rigid sign
Corrugated Plastic Material
Corrugated plastic board is a twin-wall plastic sheet that is made of 3 polypropylene plastic sections. The hollow flutes are sandwiched between two layers of plastic sheeting. Because of the flutes the surface of the board does have thin, straight ridges you can see, however, from a distance the ridges are not noticeable.
Need it fast?
We can typically cut the easel stands and ship in 1-2 business days, however, we know sometimes you need things quickly! We're there for you, offering rush shipping options in the check out.
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add the yard signs to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Your order will move quickly to our inventory department where they will pull the frame and get it ready to ship out.
- Once the frame is pulled from our inventory your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Size: The height the easel will be. You will want to pick one that is or smaller than the height of your sign. Some wider signs may require more than one easel.
- 24" tall (22x48 checks)
- 36" tall (47x94 Checks, 18x36 Economy Thermometer)
- 48" tall (22x48 Economy Thermometer)
- 60" tall (30x60 Economy Thermometer)
- 72" tall (47x94 Economy Thermometer)
Care & Use for the Corrugated Plastic Easel Backs
Cleaning your Corrugated Plastic
- Since Corrugated Plastic material is waterproof, you can wipe down your signs with a dry or damp cloth without damaging the board or print.
- Don't use hard chemicals as it could ruin the ink or lamination.
Handle with care outdoors
Corrugated Plastic is a durable weatherproof plastic and is the best material for outdoors.
Don't leave Corrugated Plastic signs in vehicles
Vehicles can get extremely hot even if it's feels cool outside. Due to the high temperatures in vehicles, it could ruin your sign by causing it to wrap
Setup Your Corrugated Plastic Easel
If your easel stand did not come already adhered to your sign you'll need to first apply it to the back of your sign.
Applying the Easel Back
- Clean the back of your sign with a microfiber cloth, making sure there is no debris or dust on the sign
- Decide where you're going to the easel, typically right in the middle is the best, or if you need to apply more than one easel you will want to try to space them apart as evenly as possible.
- Peel off the paper on the provided double sided stick tape
- With the double sided stick tape apply the easel to the back of the sign
- Once the easel is on the sign you can pull out the easel and pull out the hinge in the middle to hold it in the option position
- Pull out the foot at the bottom of the easel, using the slit slide it on to the bottom of the easel for added stability