About This Item
- Design Online Templates
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Economy board is a lightweight material that is popular because of its low cost and durability. It does not dent easily and is waterproof, unlike a foam board material. It is a corrugated plastic that has hollow grooves that run down the center of the material, is very light weight.
Design Specs for 30x60 Thermometer
Design layout should be at full size or a proportional size:
- 59" high x 29" wide
File types accepted:
- PDF - Preferred file type
Color profiles accepted:
- Mixed colors
- Pantone Colors*
- Pantone colors can be used. Pantone colors are converted to a cmyk mix for printing so colors may vary.
- Should all be converted to an image before sending in.
- Should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
Dry Erase Add On
If you select to add a dry erase lamination, we will apply a lamination over your entire Thermometer making it re-usable if you use dry erase, liquid chalk, or wet erase markers. We recommend wiping off all marker on your Thermometer before storing it away. Sometimes if the marker is left on the lamination for long periods of time it will stain the lamination and you’ll have to replace your Thermometer
Design Online Options
Design Online Pre-Made Customizable Templates
- Our design online program is very user friendly; anyone can use it! There are dozens of templates to choose from, all customizable to your liking. You can upload your own logos or images with the ability to position them wherever you want and add text as well! Creating an account will enable you to save your designs for quick and easy re-ordering.
Using Your Own Print Ready File
- If you have a print ready file, no worries you can upload the file directly into the design online program.
- When you first open the design online program, you will have a blank page.
- On the left side select the “File Images” tab
- Click “Upload”, find your file, and open it
- The program will add a thumbnail of your file on the left side (depending on file size this may take a couple of minutes)
- Click one time on the thumbnail and your design will be added to the blank page
- Size and position your artwork as desired
- Save and/or proceed to cart
To view your shipping options, simply add the Thermometer to your cart. On the right side there is a shipping estimator. Enter in your country, state, and zip code to see the shipping options and prices.
Ground shipping times can vary by state from 1-6 business days. Check out our shipping map to see how long it will take to arrive to your shipping location.
When your order comes in our professional graphics team looks over your artwork to ensure everything looks good before it goes to print. If you choose to have a proof you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics team.
Once you approve of your proof we'll send your order right into production.
We will print and ship the same day if you place your order and approve of the proof by 2pm EST on normal business days of Monday - Friday for most orders*
*Note: Larger quantity orders may take additional production time.
ShippingWhen your order is finished printing our production team does a last quality check of your order then packs it up for shipping. Once FedEx picks up your package that will trigger our system to send you the tracking information. Keep track of your order to make sure you can assist FedEx in the event there are any delays*
*Note: Unfortunately, are not responsible for shipping delays and they're out of our control. If you are having issues with shipping please contact your customer service representative and they can contact FedEx on your behalf.
Feel free to use our live chat box on the bottom right of the page during our normal business hours of 8:30 am – 5 pm EST, Monday – Friday. You can also shoot us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at 800-319-8184