About This Item
- Design Online Templates
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Economy board is a lightweight material that is popular because of its low cost and durability. It does not dent easily and is waterproof, unlike a foam board material. It is a corrugated plastic that has hollow grooves that run down the center of the material, is very light weight.
Design Online Program
The fastest way to set up a design for your Big Check Art is to use our design online program. You can easily set up the design to your liking and save it in your account for future use. By using the design online program, the design will be submitted with your order and will be proofed out quickly, no waiting and the best part is it's free to use!
- Free to use and save designs
- Lots of templates to choose from
- Choose from many fonts and images
- Save designs in your account for future use
- Upload your own logo and images
- Saves you money on graphic designer fees
Have your own print ready file?
Great, if you have your own print ready file saved to the required specifications outlined in our Design Specs for Print Ready Files. Use our Big Checks - Print Ready Files Only, here you can upload your file. You'll still get a proof if you choose to.
We can print and ship most Big Check orders same business day, as long as your order is in and proof is approved by 2pm EST. If the order is in or the proof is approved after 2pm EST it will most likely print and ship out the next business day.
NOTE: Larger quantity orders may take additional production time. Contact our customer service team for a current production time quote for larger orders.
Need it fast?
We offer rush shipping on all our Big Checks. Simply add the check to your cart and use the shipping calculator for a custom shipping quote.
Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Design Specs for Low Cost 16x32 Check
Our Big Checks are not printed exact to size. The final size of the check is is reduced to accommodate the box sizes and shipping costs.
Design layout should be at full size or a proportional size:
- 16" x 32" Check: 16" high x 32" wide
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
16" x 32" Big Check Options Explained
Yes, send me a proof before printing: You will receive a digital proof sent to your email.
- Our graphics team will send you an email with a digital proof. Simply click on the link in the email. Review any messages and “Approve” or “Reject” the proof.
- All proofs must be approved before printing can begin.
- If you approve of the proof by 2pm EST on business days your order will print and ship the same day.
No proof needed, please print and ship: You will NOT get a digital proof and your order will be sent right to print.
- Your order will go right into production, and you will not receive a proof email.
- *Note: If our team has a concern with the artwork/order and you chose no proof, they will still try to reach out to you asap to notify you of any concerns.
Design Online Pre-Made Customizable Templates
- Our design online program is very user friendly; anyone can use it! There are dozens of templates to choose from, all customizable to your liking. You can upload your own logos or images with the ability to position them wherever you want and add text as well! Creating an account will enable you to save your designs for quick and easy re-ordering.
Placing your order for the 16" x 32" Low Cost Economy Check
- Yes, send me a proof before printing
- No proof needed, please print and ship
- Design your check using our design online program
- Save your design in your account and add to cart
Proceed to the check out to place your order
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
*Note: Unfortunately, are not responsible for shipping delays and they're out of our control. If you are having issues with shipping please contact your customer service representative and they can contact FedEx on your behalf.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
What is the difference of Economy board and PVC Checks?
Economy board and PVC are both great rigid materials, however, they are different. The economy board is a corrugated plastic which has small flutes going through the center of the board. It's the same material as a yard sign, it's light weight with small ridges on the surface of the board. The PVC board is a solid pvc plastic, it is also light weight but has a smooth surface, perfect for printing.
How long does it take to print my Big Check?
We can print and ship all our big checks same day as long as the order is placed and proof is approved by 2pm EST. If you have larger quantities, it may extend production time to about 1-2 business days depending on the total quantity of checks. If you have a large number of checks you need to order please contact our customer service team for a custom production quote.
How many does it take for shipping?
Ground shipping can vary depending on where the Big Check is shipping to and can range from 1- 6 business days. Check out our FedEx Ground Transit Times Map. If you need your Big Check quickly we also offer rush shipping options in the check out.
How big is a Big check?
Each check has the size in the product name. In order to accommodate the box sizing and FedEx rates, the final size of the check can be slightly different and will be in the design specs of each product. Although we say the size it's still hard to really imagine how large a Big Check really is until you see it. Check out our Customer Photo Gallery to get a better idea of how large these checks are.
Do you print foam board checks?
We don't print our Big Checks on foam boards because in our experience foam boards tend to damage really easily during shipping. We offer Economy or PVC board checks because they are more durable and typically won't be damaged during shipping.
My check was damaged during shipping. What do I do?
We pack all of our Big Checks as secure as possible to hopefully avoid any damage during the harsh shipping conditions, however, sometimes packages still become damaged. No worries, when you receive the damaged package, don't throw it out. We are going to need a number of photos of the damaged box and check for FedEx. Reach out to your customer service rep, they will start the process of filing a damage claim on your behalf and they will also provide you with the list of images we will need. We will also print and ship out a new check as quickly as possible.
Can I use someone else’s logo on my Check?
We don't recommend using someone else's logo on your check unless you have permission to use it. As long as you have permission we can print it, if you don't have permission then you could land yourself in hot water with copy right infringement lawsuit. It's always best to research if the logo is free to use or if you need permission.
Can I ship my Big Check to a hotel?
Yes, we can ship your Big Check to any address you provide, excluding PO Boxes. We recommend contacting the hotel prior to placing your order to make sure there are no special requirements to receive a package at their hotel. Some hotels have special labels or information that have to be on the box otherwise they'll refuse it.
I need to order multiple checks but they all need to be shipped to different addresses. What do I do?
Great, simply design your check and add all of them to your cart. Once you are finished add the checks to your cart, you can proceed to the checkout. While in the check out you'll have the option to check out with multiple addresses.
I have changes on my design after I placed the order. How can I update the design and get a new proof?
No worries, go ahead and "Reject" the proof you received from our graphics team. Let them know you'll be making some changes. As long as you saved the design in your account then you'll log into your account, make the changes in your saved design and then re-save. After you are satisfied with the changes and saved the design, let our graphics team or your customer rep know that you saved the changes. Our team will grab the updated artwork and send you a new proof. You can find more detailed instructions on our "Editing Your Design" direction page.
Can I cash this check at a bank?
If you put a real routing number on this check, as well as a legal signature, then it can be taken to a bank and they should be able to cash the check. Since the purpose of this check is to get publicity while making a donation, we recommend you present a regular check along with the large check so you are not broadcasting your routing numbers. We have also seen our large checks be used as funny gifts to friends, gifts for loved ones, wedding anniversaries, graduations, and birthdays.
This check is typically used for 1–4 person presentation. Remember to use highly lit places to make sure everybody's face can be seen in the photo. If you will be sending your picture into the newspaper or an online blog, then be sure to include a caption that they can use including people's names (if given permission) and a reason for the giving of the check.
Feel free to use our live chat box on the bottom right of the page during our normal business hours of 8:30 am – 5 pm EST, Monday – Friday. You can also shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 800-319-8184